Dalvey Clock

A Burden Shared Is A Burden Halved

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Job #1

I got a job today. I am so excited. Grateful too. It is at Power Direct, that same company that didn't hire me before. I have to give credit to PROES, because it's due to them that my self presentation has improved so much.

There is a two week training period for my position and I'm looking forward to learning all I can. The job pays $7.60 per/hr. We work six and one-half hours per day, from 4p.m. through 10:30p.m. Those are good hours for me. I'll drop Brett off in the morning, go back home; return to pick up Brett in the evening, then go to work myself. Brett will pick me up at 10:30.

I'm really looking forward to coming back into the mainstream. I guess my recovery is finally taking hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment