Dalvey Clock

A Burden Shared Is A Burden Halved

Monday, February 8, 2010

Determined to forge ahead with my plan of reinventing my life, I've decided that I will confront one of my biggest bogeymen. Today, I will call the state nursing board to see if I can have my LPN license back. I am reluctant to do this for several reasons, first, I am embarrassed that I let it expire, second, I will be very upset if they tell me no and I don't want to experience that pain right now, third, it will be the death of all hope that there is still a fairly easy way out of my dilemma and finally, I don't really want to be an LPN. Wanting to or not, returning to work as an LPN is still the best way to bring some much needed revenue into the household, and it's shaming me not to be able to pull my own weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment