Dalvey Clock

A Burden Shared Is A Burden Halved

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Suddenly, I've Got Options.

I got a call from Employment Connection this morning. Power Direct, a telemarketing firm that Brett told me about last week, is recruiting there tomorrow. I filled out their application on-line, as directed, and I will be happy to give their open house a shot. They said in their ad that "some felonies will be accepted", so I gave them my little speech and I hope that they will accept me in spite of those 10 bad years. My God, it's just a telemarketing job!

The biggest question that I have is this: If they offer me a position, should I take it? or should I wait for PROES, who might have a partnership agreement or something that will help me get a nursing job? Employment Connection services are for the unemployed but a bird in the hand is worth...

I don't know what to do. At any rate, I'm going to buy an interview outfit this evening so I'll be prepared for whichever.

No comments:

Post a Comment