Dalvey Clock

A Burden Shared Is A Burden Halved

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday morning.

God, I am so tired. I didn't sleep at all last night. I've noticed that this happens most weekend nights. I made a concentrated effort not to sleep during the day at all but it didn't help. Part of it I'm sure is stress. I was up all night, loading my resume into various job search engines even though I don't have my license yet.. Brett was invaluable with assistance and advice. I messed up a little bit. I took the exams for two of my required courses too early. Since I took them before March 1st, I can't use them for the next renewal period. I knew this but I grew so impatient that I did it anyway. Lack of impulse control, a big problem in my life.

I'm waffling on the total truth thing. I never knew I was such a liar but I can hardly get through an application without making something up. Everybody keeps telling me to tell the truth but it's so ugly. I can't find anything good about myself to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment